And Fun Day In Aid Of Linc. crack
The cheltenham carnival is now good to go with the official ‘yes’ from cheltenham borough council.
The Cheltenham Carnival & Fun Day in aid of LINC have now received the official go-ahead from Cheltenham Borough Council and now gearing up for what is going to be the biggest community event of 2010 so far. The Cheltenham Carnival & Fun Day are set to now go ahead on Saturday 15th May 2010 starting at 10am all day, with the actual carnival procession from 4.30pm – 5.30pm around the streets of Cheltenham.
This is a Cheltenham community event that will combine of three main parts:-
1) The Carnival FUNDAY happening at Montpellier Gardens - 10.00am - 4.00pm.
A large area dedicated to all things community, performance, children and much much more including:-
- The PLAY development centre housing a children’s village including arts and crafts, play ranger kit, bouncy castles, face painting, a chill out area for mums and much more.
- A large outdoor performance space dedicated to workshops and performances from a large number of Cheltenham based groups
- Circus workshops
- A large staged performance marquee housing a number of Cheltenham based bands and DJs including the one and only CHIP SHOP BOYS.
- Food and traders village area and much more!
Tickets for all day are Adults £5.00 / Children£2.50 / Family Ticket £12.50 for LINC Charity available at:
www.lincfund.co.uk or on the day!
2) The Cheltenham CARNIVAL Procession - 4.30pm - 5.30pm - to take part please visit:
3) The evening concert in aid of LINC - 5.30pm - 10.30pm - a night of festivities including an family concert from Counterfeit Abba, traditional carnival music and a special after party at D- Fly. Tickets for all concerts and after party (over 18s only)
Adult £8.00/Children £4.00 tickets available on the day or from: www.lincfund.co.uk
This is a Cheltenham community event supported by the Council and many other sponsors - full details at:
Full programme details will be available from 1st April